"Christmas with FAMILY is the best gift I had."
|Our Christmas tree in super red motif|
Superb! There are several reasons why I love my Christmas of 2010.
- I became an instant Ninang for the 2 angels.
- I received my first pay from my oDesk employer. The amount was $25.5. Enough for me to be happy. Considering that the tasks he gave me were quite easy to accomplish.
- I had so much fun working as a photojournalist in XSC Philippines. My first time to be involved in an event organizing group.
- I won in an online contest for the first time. I received my prize afternoon of Dec. 24th comprised with a First Aid and CPR handbook. Thank you to Mr. Jonathan Obregon for all the items.
- I received a money gift from my aunt.
- My dear friend gave me a Chocolate Moose Cake from Red Ribbon. I did not actually anticipate for it when I jokingly asked her to give me a Christmas gift or for my mom. ha!ha!ha! evening of Dec 25th, she stopped by to hand me the cake. Lovely! Next week, she'll give me PIZZA! ayeee. :)
- I was so happy to see my nieces jumping in happiness when they received my gifts for them. Honestly, this was my first time to give presents to my nieces. Thus, I forgot to buy presents for my nephews. Next year will do. ha!ha!ha! :D
- I did not expect that Steven Silva will call my name and say Hello! to me. Plus he followed me on Twitter. Kinilig nama si ako. :)
- I had so much fun spending my Christmas night with family and relatives plus a Skype video calling with my aunt from California completed my day. I heard so much good news from her.
- I am just so blessed to be ME. ^_^