|Asik-asik Falls, North Cotabato|
1. I suggest you go there in a group then rent a van or a jeepney.
2. If you are from Davao City (like me), start your journey early morning like 5AM.
3. From Davao to North Cotabato City, it will take 4-5 hours of travel if there is no stopping.
4. When we reached North Cotabato, we went to the municipality of Alamada.
5. From Alamada, we rented an elf so we can reach Barangay Dado.
|Elf ready to go :)|
6. We have to cross a river via elf so to reach Brgy. Dado. An entrance fee for a cause so they can develop the road will be collected (I can't recall the exact amount) before you can enter Brgy. Dado.
|Crossing the river is adventure! :)|
|Rocky road and detours :)|
|Courtesy call :)|
9. From uphill, we walked down for like 800-1000 steps. It's good to know that they already made a mud and concrete mixed stairway. It's accessible for tourists to go down and up
|More steps to take :)|
10. It will take 30-45 minutes to go down. Don't forget to stop if you experience short breathes. It's a sweaty journey so always bring water so you don't get dehydrated.
|Need to take off my sweater 'cause it's getting sweaty :)|
11. After hundreds of steps... Alas, we finally made it!
|Come, visit Asik-asik! :)|
Happy Travel! :)